College of Small business and Resourceful Industries
Senior Lecturer in Enterprise and Management – REQ002061
The College of Company and Artistic Industries is looking for applications from people today to be part of the School’s Division of Administration, Operations and Persons as a Senior Lecturer in Organization and Administration.
These unique Senior Lecturer posts are to deliver management help for our MBA in London. We have correctly and considerably developed our MBA cohorts at the London campus. We offer you MBA pathways in Management, Digital Internet marketing, Logistics and Provide Chain, Luxurious Branding and Banking and Finance.
As a outcome of this, we are continuing to make a considerable expenditure in tutorial posts to guidance both our students and our strategic advancement, aiding to additional situation the University as a important player regionally, nationally and internationally.
You will have options to help create the track record and profile of our College as a leading contributor to the economic and social growth of the communities in which we get the job done as properly as have interaction in exciting global alternatives.
The thriving candidate should really have the subsequent:
- Expertise of teaching and supervising MBA students
- Degree and relevant PhD qualification or equal qualification
- Knowledge of understanding, teaching and assessment in just Larger Schooling
- Sensible professional obtained inside of sector and be equipped to produce and direct assignments in partnership with external stakeholders
- Have experience of delivering and developing modules inside the parts of Organization and Management (at undergraduate and write-up-graduate concentrations) and practical experience of hybrid shipping of finding out and instructing and of use of genuine/true-environment evaluation approaches
- Determination to offering high high quality educating and supporting an superb university student knowledge.
- Evidence of successful team membership and leadership
College of the West of Scotland is a dynamic, modern-day, multi-campus university but with origins relationship back to 1897. UWS is formally rated by Occasions Better Instruction in the major 600 of universities all over the world (2022 Globe College Rankings) and in the major 150 of universities around the globe less than 50 yrs previous (2022 Youthful College Rankings). We have 5 campuses: four across west and southwest Scotland and 1 in central London.
UWS has experienced a presence in London considering that 2015, and our London provision has created important fascination and seen university student quantities increase dramatically more than current many years. UWS London Campus, close to just one of the world’s major monetary capitals, is an fascinating and vibrant position to do the job and study providing adaptable know-how-wealthy doing the job and understanding areas with panoramic sights of Docklands and Canary Wharf.
UWS Faculty of Organization & Innovative Industries is a vivid group delivering impressive mastering and training alongside a promptly building analysis and organization profile. You will sign up for a supportive and motivating operate environment, where you will be part of a multicultural, multidisciplinary local community of scholars and students from all over the globe.
The gains we can offer you contain:
- 35 times annual leave, furthermore a further more 12 times for community/college holidays
- 23% employer’s pension contribution which include death in service gains on joining the pension plan
- A versatile tactic to operating pattern and work daily life harmony
- Worker discount plan throughout 3,500 vendors
- Physical fitness facilities throughout our campuses
- Access to a variety of wellbeing and wellbeing resources such as Occupational Well being, Physiotherapy and accessibility to our Worker Aid Programme
- Professional, job and research advancement prospects.
Closing day: Sunday 30th April 2023
Job interview day: Tuesday 16th May 2023
The College reserves the right to shorten/prolong the closing date of any position exactly where a significant/small quantity of acceptable programs are obtained. Consequently, if you are intrigued in this role, an early software would be encouraged.
UWS is fully commited to equality and range and welcomes programs from underrepresented groups.
UWS is a “Disability Confident” employer.
College of the West of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity, no. SC002520.